1.21.2010

miles from where you are,

so, i was reading Love Letters -- 150 Letters You Were Never Meant to See & stumbled across this one. so i whipped out my phone, and took a picture :) i figured it matched.

today sucked. really bad. all day, my zune was on repeat; "set fire to the third bar" -- snow patrol <3 yes, the one from the overplayed Dear John previews -- okay, let me say that if that movie doesn't make me cry, i want a refund. if they change it in any way, shape, or form, i'll be very upset. the book is absolutely beautiful.

that song matches that picture exactly :(
"i find a map & draw a straight line;
over rivers, farms, & state lines.
the distance from 'a' to where you'd 'b' --
it's only finger-lengths that i see"
back to my suckass day. it sucked. point. blank. period. yeah.