1.19.2010

8th semester senior

let's give a run down of my day ... class by class :)

1stperiod (advanced math): lame, class expectations. blah blah blah. then books & got homework. laaaame !
2ndperiod (ap spanish 5): same old, same old. passed my final with a 73% ! new grammar lesson. got homeworkkkk.
3rdperiod (consumer management): probably the most useful class i'll be taking. its all life skills ... like budgeting, buying a house, interviews, taxes ... that kinda stuff.
4thperiod (lunch): stayed in. definitely not gonna do it anymore.
5thperiod (journalistic writing): got homework. class expectations. all good though
6thperiod (drawing&printmaking): hold up, let me say that i CANNOT draw. my counselor made me take this class. hahaha
7thperiod (dance 2): praise the little lord jesus ! something i can excel at. talked to jaffee about audtioning for orchesis. she told me to get my back leg straight & i should be okay :) GOOD NEWWWWS ! oh and a getting to know you activity.
"name and favorite color"
"angelica. i'm a senior. & my favorite colors are black and navy blue"
"of course ... navy blue"
{the class didn't get it. so she told me to explain}
"well ... its easier if i include it in my intro ... hi, i'm angelica. i'm a senior. i like military men & long walks on the beach."
HAHAHAH.
8thperiod (government): cute teacher. getting to know you activity. blah. small class of 14

sooo school was decent. i figure it should be decent this semester. no more physics :)

so i'm content.