1.28.2010

hmm

relatively good day -- tomorrow will be even better :) & saturday will be just amazingly wonderful.

SO, i haven't driven my car in siiiince, tuesday ? yeah, tuesday. no gas money. 1/2 a tank. & the heater doesnt come one -- not too favorable when it comes to driving if you ask me. i also hate driving. i feel so sketched out bcuz if i get one more ticket, my license gets suspended. FANFXCKINGTASTIC.

okay, so also, ive been in a heated debate with myself to straighten my hair. ive never done it & i dont think i will. loosen the curls, maybe -- just to resemble that of KE$HA'S pure awesomely awesome partynessnessness. but not straighten it, i have far too much and itll look like a wilted bush. why is straight hair so attractive ? i think its boring. like, curly hair can have SO much personality -- sure, you cant like, straighten and twist it and curl it -- but curly hair is where its at. its unique. and you can make them flat. or volumize 'em. i'm proud of my hair & the sheer amount of badass volume it attains when i want it to.

speaking of badass ...

i'll have an order of johnny knoxville with a side order of sexy. CAN YOU SUPERSIZE THAT ? BRING IT ONNN.