9.04.2008

GAAAH


Fell asleep in human genetics. Had a dream about him; and now, the air is forever sucked outta me. I would tell you all about it, but I mean, come onnn, my lips are sealed.
My favorite part about this entire crush fiasco is that he still doesn't have a clue -___-
If i ever teach you anything,
anonymity is probably the biggest mistake of your life.

Sitting here, listening to my never-ending Ne-Yo playlist. This boy knows exactly what to say and how to say it. Why don't I?
Kali has just demanded that I stop thinking about it. Therefore, I'm not thinking about it.
Louisiana this Octoberrrr <33 style="font-style: italic;">
Watch, I'mma be back with a little ghetto country accent.
(so worth it, I need to get out of here for a minute.)
Homework to doooo <33 Gotta do it with Bow Wow blastinggg. Yeah, definitely not gonna do homework right NOW -- but I do have to finish this up :)
xoxo, Angelica