10.26.2008

just one of those days, ya digg?

mMm; since i have no where to be, except high school musical 3 with my little sister a little later tonight, i guess i should update you with miles upon miles of my life.

so, this week has been filled with good days and bad days; thank goodness majority have been good days :) things seem to be looking up sometimes, &sometimes, it feels like you're the lowest of the low.
but i refuse to give in. i came into this world bloody, kicking, and screaming; &i wont leave it any other way.
hey, you get what you get, right? not every day can have a silver lining.

allow me this moment to go off on a fucking tangent: i fucking hate you; and everything about you. &dammit, i'll replace you with someone twelve times as fucking better. too many times have i made myself physically sick with the thought of you; you know why? because you insist that i believe lieslieslies.
many thanks to one of the best movies in the world: ten things i hate about you:
I Hate the way you talk to me;
And the way you cut your hair.
I Hate the way you drive my car.
I Hate it when you stare.
I Hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.
I Hate you so much it makes me sick.
It even makes me rhyme.
I Hate the way you're always right.
I Hate it when you lie.
I Hate it when you make me laugh
Even more so when you make me cry.
I Hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you.
Not even close.
Not even a little bit.
Not even at all.


thanks for that, friend. i just have a lot of you on my mind. a lot.


but there is some relief to it all: crushcrushcrush <33

haaaaah;
time to eat -- then taking my sister out on our dateeee;

LATER <33