10.01.2008

fknConfused;


curbing my spending habit -- goodfknLuck; got my nails did {woooot}. kinda in a bad mood.

this girl got three emotions at one time;

Dunno if i should cry;
cry because you don't believe in us half as much as i do; cry because the things you say to me don't match what you say to other people; or just cry because i have no fkn clue what you want from me.

Dunno if i should smile;
smile because you finally see something in me that i've been trying to make you see since we met; smile because everyone says that it's a match made in heaven; or smile, because it took you this long -- and i dunno if you'll be worth it.

Dunno if i should knock your lights out;
because you're a bullshitter; bitch hates me; or because i have no idea what's going on.

&+ it's sending me on a rampage.