4.01.2009

mmm

went shopping with my mommy :) got a prom dress & applied at DEB, after the lady approached me with the application. after i filled it out, the lady said she'd definitely call me because she liked me :) SCORE.

also shanghaiied my mother into buying me a new shirt, sunglasses, and hair ties :) oh, and a passion fruit shaken iced tea with lemonade (try saying that 5 times fast, eh ?)

ohhhh, and yesterday was my birthday :) went out to eat with the faaaam; found out i'll be getting a phone with unlimited everything sometime soon; called my boyyfraaan :) mmm.

now, i'm off to the mall with alyssa and her booskii, brendan :) then probably alyssa's for a bit.

tomorrow is the dentist, then i have to make copies of prom forms to give to tony when he comes back this weekend & tori wants to get her nails done with me.

friday, morning soccer practice -__- tony comes back :) then hopefully go see fast & furious with a lot of peeeeople !

saturday, morning soccer practice -___- day out with the boooooskii :)